Sunday, June 04, 2006

eMeSeNe 0.0.5

another release and still nobody cares!.

new features:

* Guif showing unread emails
* Guif showing new mails
* Translation module ( spanish and english available )
* Option to change the sound command ( play , artsplay etc... )
* No more gtk.glade dependencie ( MainMenu class added )
* Preferences dialog ( not finished )
* No more ugly Callback module ( now emesene class handle the msnlib callbacks )
* "Login error" bug, fixed

screenshots:




Description of screenshots:

1) Guif in action ( the small window in the bottom right side of the window )
2) Option -> preferences menu
3) Actions -> group menu
4) File -> Status menu
5) Actions -> users menu
6) File -> Status menu ( in spanish )
7) Preferences dialog
8) user List with show by nick option disabled
9) Login window in spanish
10) Login window in english

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

one person try to care about your soft ;) !
I was looking for some things on sf.net, when I fall on your project!
keep your motivation !

(sorry for my english, I'm french)

Anonymous said...

hey ! :)

emesne use 100% of my CPU ! Well, I've set the gtk.main_iteration line 534 in emesene.py, to True, and it seems to be ok now. I've never use gtk with python so sorry if it's a big mistake, but it seems to be better like that, no ?

luismarianoguerra said...

the main loop can be less CPU addictive :P
im going to see that thanks for reporting it

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»