Thursday, August 17, 2006

emesene 0.1.5

new release new stuff:

* locales updated
* number of users per group
* no more empty messages from friends using kopete
* the userlist is again a treeview
* contextual menus for users and groups in the user list
* fix a bug that didnt let you use emesene on windows if you didnt have the library for trayicon

im calling for all the people how would like to do something for emesene, currently i need:

* someone that can make original themes for emesene
* someone that can make original sounds for emesene
* translators...
* a webmaster :)
* developers, developers, developers, developers! :P
* etc.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i can translate it to brasilian portuguese if it helps, if you like add me ate msn. diogodivision *at* gmail *dot* com

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find any adress to mail you: i'm ok to translate in French your software. Please mail me at nucleos *at* free *punto* fr.

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in this project, Python, pyGTK... I'll try to help in some way. For now I'm trying to run eMeSeNe on Mac, in few days I'll tell you about this.

BTW remove *~ from the release packages ;-)

Anonymous said...

Capo de los capos