Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bugs/Requests here for emesene 2.0

Since I need some hints on where to work on emesene 2.0 I want you to post feature requests and bug reports here:

http://github.com/marianoguerra/emesene/issues

we had troubles with trac and redmine lately so I want something easy and not on our servers. We will see how it works.

please check if the bug/request is already there to avoid duplication (I have to work when someone makes a duplicate request, so less time coding :D)

7 comments:

Arthur said...

Integrating emesene with the rest of system (just like Empathy does) would be nice!
It seems they are planning to expand the 'mail button' functionality to Ubuntu's next version.

Besides, feature parity with emesene's 1.5+ is planned? =] It's really awesome.

By the way, thank you for your great work!
The community around emesene is really nice!

Satoshi said...

Well, I'm not sure this is just me. Perhaps I should report this somewhere, I don't know, but there's an awful lot of times when custom smilies won't be shown. It'll just show that white box with an X.

What could that be? If this is not happening only to me and has not yet been fixed, this would be a good thing.

p0Ni said...

The old things, you know, audio, webcam, and stuff, though I guess that might be far away :)

Eugenio said...

Yes, voice clips would be nice, along with cam support of course

Aljullu said...

Estaría muy bién si tuviéramos la opción de ordenar los contactos según el tamaño del registro, cómo se puede hacer con Pidgin. De manera que los contactos con los que más hablamos aparezcan arriba del todo de la lista de contactos.

Siento poner la sugerencia aquí y no en el github, pero es que no he entendido cómo lo tenía que hacer.

'Gracias y felicidades por el trabajo!

Adrián Solamente said...

la transferencia de archivos ya funciona bien ? con la versión 1.5 no supero los 2,7KB

luismarianoguerra said...

@dirty_fingers: no esta implementado todavia.